Thursday, June 23, 2011

I couldn't walk past...

Monday & Tuesday I was in the city doing a training course for work, with only a 45 minute lunch break I nipped out to clegs, they were having a remnant sale, after a quick look on the tables I found a piece of linen from Ireland - and now it's mine.  I also got some nice cotton striped fabric, some alpaca/wool/silk yarn which is so lovely (not sure what I'll do yet) and some Clover bamboo round knitting needles which were on sale.  All in all a great lunchtime shop.



I've started a hat/beanie with the round needles - perfect, no seam.  The black yarn is the same as I used for flip's mitts.

Right now I've been stung by the yarn bug, back to quilting one day...

2 comments:

  1. oohh lucky you, gee you managed to get a lot into your 45mins! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's proper lunchtime fuel. Well done.

    Good luck with the quilting. I haven't tried it yet, but have been meaning to for about a year!

    ReplyDelete