Thursday, August 5, 2010

very special linen yarn

WOW! This yarn is so lovely, it is linen yarn and it feels exactly like you'd imagine linen yarn would feel. I know ---- I've used this yarn before (different shade) but it's worthy of a little attention.

It was purchased from here, same place as last time - it's been the only place in Australia where I've managed to find it. I looked at a couple of sites from the US but the shipping cost more than the yarn. (shade = natural). Why can't I buy this or any other linen yarn in my local wool shop? I'm sure there's a market for it, I can't be the only one - more people need to experience the wonder of linen yarn.


Now I'll have to wind it into a ball and put it to good use - what will that be? a few small crochet flowers - definitely, but what else????

1 comment:

  1. oooooh! I know! a friend at work just walked in today wearing the most amazing scarf. But not in the traditional sense. Will explain more on Saturday, but I think it's perfect for this beautiful yarn!!!!

    ReplyDelete