I've had a really great day printing. I'll admit I was full of apprehension in the last week or so about how I was going to go about printing on fabric and questioning whether my design is too simple. My stamp was finished last week end and mounted on a good solid block of wood.
I tried to dab paint on with a little fabric bundle but that wasn't working for me (and no I don't have a rubber roller). What I found to be ok was just painting with a brush directly onto my stamp, probably not the most conventional method but it worked for me.
and here you go, my repeating pattern.
The row of printing on the right in the pic below is the reverse side, I don't mind it - a little subtle.
The fabric has been heat set and cut into fat quarters, I'll be posting them out this week.