Wednesday, January 26, 2011

fill in the blanks is finished

It's been just over 2 months, it's finally finished and before the due date - a few solid hours for a couple of nights was put in.  I actually finished last night after flip had gone to bed so I swapped the quilt on his bed for this one so that when he woke up he'd see the newly finished quilt.  He was a little excited this morning, he came and gave me a hug and said "thanks mumma I love it", so lovely my little man.

the ink may wash off eventually, never mind...  it is archival ink, but perhaps not washing machine proof.




and now for hand quilting calico & linen yay!!!!

2 comments:

  1. It looks blooming fantastic - well worth the effort. Not surprised your little man loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome looking quilt..can you share a picture of the whole quilt as I love the idea....

    ReplyDelete